Green Car Journal’s Green Car Product of Excellence™ honors commercial vehicles that feature greater environmental performance through higher efficiency, the integration of advanced technology and electronics, and innovative powertrains that achieve decarbonization goals with low or no carbon emissions.
Green Car Journal is proud to honor these models as 2023 Green Car Product of Excellence award winners:
- Blue Arc EV Walk-In Delivery Van
- BrightDrop Zevo Electric Delivery Vans
- GreenPower EV Star Cab & Chassis
- Lion Electric Lion5 Electric Class 5 Truck
- Mack MD Electric Medium Duty Truck
- Mullen THREE Class 3 Electric Truck
- Rizon e16M/e16L/e18L Electric Trucks
- Tesla Semi Electric Class 8 Truck
- Workhorse W56 Class 5/6 Electric Vans
- VIA Motors VTRUX Electric Work Truck
Green Car Journal has recognized environmental leadership at auto shows and major event venues through its highly regarded Green Car Awards™ program over the past 18 years. The magazine first presented its coveted Green Car of the Year® award at a Los Angeles press conference in 2005. Widely regarded as the most important environmental awards in the motor vehicle field, the Green Car Awards™ have evolved to recognize environmental achievement in an increasing number of important vehicle segments over the years, including commercial vehicles.