- VIA Motors Launches High Volume Production facility in Mexico
- Jay Leno features VIA VTRUX with Bob Lutz on “Leno’s Garage”
- Bob Lutz Introduces VIA’s eREV Truck on CNN for Earth Day 2012
- Press Conference with Bob Lutz at North American International Auto Show
- The 2012 National Fleet Electrification Web Conference
Charge It UpUse a standard outlet, or charge faster with a 240 volt outlet or charging station. Driving in all-electric mode costs approximately 6 cents a mile. In addition, you can qualify for up to $20,000 in incentives from state and federal governments, depending on where you live.
Or Gas it upThe vehicle only uses gas when you drive beyond the capacity of the batteries. VIA’s new Extended-Range Electric Vehicle (E- REV) drives up to 40 miles on batteries then continues up to 300 miles. It generates its own electricity using a small fuel-efficient gas-powered generator or “range extender” when needed.
Exportable power for the work siteAn extended-range electric work truck comes with an optional onboard inverter that can be used in place of a tow-behind generator to power the workplace or provide emergency power. Some fleet customers say that with VIA’s E-REV work trucks, its almost like getting a free truck with their mobile generator!
VIA Motors Twitter Feed
- Motley Fool article on Tesla and VIA. http://t.co/pD6EnkQIjA
- Check out VIA Motors #PGE4Me fleet, extended-range #electrictruck w/ near 0 emissions at #SFAutoshow til 8p! #vtrux http://t.co/iRPlwofipu
- "VIA is no mom-n-pop operation. VIAs powertrain enables vehicles to drive 40miles electric for 400mi. range" #latimes http://t.co/npvzObdA7y